DEUTSCHE GESELLSCHAFT FUR INTERNATIONALE ZUSAMMENARBEIT (GIZ)
not later than June 6, 2011.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations. Our Forests and Climate Change Programme (FORCLIME) seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for two positions:
Advisor for Biodiversity Conservation & Environmental Services (based in Jakarta)
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Indonesian Strategic and National Action Plan for the Heart of Borneo (HoB) Initiative
- To support the HoB working group in building the framework and mechanisms for communication, technical and funding support as well as reporting for HoB initiative implementation
- To support the development and implementation of environmental financing To continuously collect and update information about the Indonesian forestry and nature conservation sector, in particular on the implementation of the Indonesian Forestry Strategic Action Plan (RENSTRA 2010-2014), the HoB National and Strategic Action Plan and related programmes supported by other donor agencies, and ensure knowledge transfer
- Masters or PhD degree in forestry, nature conservation or related field
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in the forestry and nature conservation sector
- Good knowledge of Indonesian forestry and nature conservation sector
- Fluency in the English language (spoken and written).
Please submit your applications in English with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, recent photograph, and salary expectation to
E-mail : email@example.com